ALLCapture records any screen activity and creates in minutes internet ready screen movies, presentations, software simulations and tutorials! ALLCapture records multiple soundtracks during or after video capture. Users can edit their projects with speech bubbles, text objects and special effects. The intuitive timeline makes the editing process spectacularly easy. Videos can be exported to Flash, EXE, ASF or as video files for DVD, VCD or SVCD.
Good reasons for using ALLCapture:
- Record all screen activity in real-time, even webinars or video conferences.
- Easily edit the captured video and insert captions, notes, special effects, etc.
- Record sound during the capture process or add it conveniently during playback.
- Memory manager for better recording performance.
- Small output size is ideal for e-mail and Internet use. Choose between different output formats including Flash, EXE, ASF, DVD, SVCD and VCD.
- Convert PowerPoint presentations automatically to Flash
ALLCapture records any screen activity in real-time to quickly and easily create software simulations, videos, demos, screencasts and tutorials without any programming language necessary. It's as easy as:
record - edit - export - play
|Download-by.net does not support the use of pirated software. Instead of using a "free" crack or serials to programs that you have not bought, you should buy the software. You support future software development by not using cracks or a serial key that is not your own.|
Operating systems: Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vis
System requirements: 1.2 GHz CPU, 50Mb free hard disc space, 256 MB RAM
Installation: Install and Uninstall
Languages: English, French, German
Release status: New Release
Handy Finance for Palm
CyberPower Audio Editing Lab
California Collections Laws