Money management on Palm. Income and expense tracking. Personal, home and business use. Reports, analysis, planning, accounting. Desktop module, export to Excel. Palm OS 5 support: small hires fonts, T3 fullscreen, 5-way navigator.
Handy Finance is a money management and expense tracking software for Palm OS handhelds. It will help you to answer the most frequently asked questions, such as "How much money do I have?", "What incomes and expenses are planned?", "What have I spent my money on?" and many others.
- expense and income tracking and analysis,
- interface is simple and similar to Palm OS,
- reporting tools,
- search tools (filtering, filtered balance),
- planning tools,
- debts and mutual accounting tools,
- many currencies and convenient tool for converting currencies,
- accounting of money movement between different accounts and double (mirror) transactions,
- four user-defined categories and many other useful fields, fully analyzable,
- beaming (sending via IR) of any table,
- text search,
- security settings,
- precise operating with huge amount of records,
- freeware lite version allows much more than most of simpler paid programs of this class,
- freeware PC desktop program with open source allows to see all the data, make reports and save to Excel,
- advanced PC desktop program which also allows data editing,
- Palm OS 5 support: small hires fonts, T3 full screen, 5-way navigator.
|Download-by.net does not support the use of pirated software. Instead of using a "free" crack or serials to programs that you have not bought, you should buy the software. You support future software development by not using cracks or a serial key that is not your own.|
Operating systems: Palm OS 1.0, Palm OS 2.0, Palm OS 2.1, Palm OS 3.0, Palm OS 3.1, Palm OS 3.2, Palm OS 3.5, Palm OS 4.0, Palm OS 4.1, Palm OS 5.0, Palm OS 5.2
System requirements: Palm OS 3.5, 4mb of memory
Installation: No Install Support
Languages: English, Russian
Release status: Major Update
Changes: Beaming, text search, search by first letters.
Details are here: http://handysolution.com/hf.htm
North American Area Code Database (Basic Edition)
Dinamico Small Business
Exl-Plan Micro (UK-I edition)
Active Desktop Calendar
PractiCount and Invoice Business