German version (see https://www.cursorarts.com/ for English and French versions).
IconForge is a complete graphics suite for creating, extracting, and modifying icons, cursors, animated icons or cursors and other images. Use for creating bookmark and favorites icons for your web pages, filmstrip animation sequences, stitching together panels of icons, and editing other images.
- Full set of painting tools;
- Transparent and Inverse paint;
- Extract icons and cursors from EXE, DLL, ICO, ANI, ICL, or CUR format files (including OS2, XP Alpha-channel icons and cursors, XBM, XPM, WBMP and Palm Datebook icon files);
- Read/write most common image files (such as BMP, JPEG, GIF, PCX, TIFF, etc.);
- Capture icons from the screen;
- Clip and/or scale on import;
- Save in icon/cursor formats, store in Library files;
- Insert icons into program files (including EXE, DLL, VBX, OCX, CPL and DRV);
- Special Effects filters;
- Automatic creation of common animation effects, such as Dissolves and Fades;
- Import/export animated GIF, FLC, FLI and AVI files;
- Export animations as .BMP filmstrip panels;
- Icon Wrapper utility allows you to wrap programs and scripts which do not contain icon resources into an executable with your own icon;
- Change system icons/cursors (including animation of desktop icons);
- Allows you to create and distribute icon and cursor library EXE programs, complete with installation program, image preview applet, and other options;
- And much more...
|Download-by.net does not support the use of pirated software. Instead of using a "free" crack or serials to programs that you have not bought, you should buy the software. You support future software development by not using cracks or a serial key that is not your own.|