VeCAD is a 3D vector graphics library. It serves as a foundation for your own customized drawing applications (CAD/GIS). The library is furnished in two discreet formats; as a run-time Windows 32 bit DLL; and, as an OCX (ActiveX control). Both are included.
These components can be used with applications written in the popular Visual IDE languages such as Visual Basic, Delphi, C++ Builder and Visual C++.
The VeCAD package also includes a powerful CAD editor in executable form, based entirely on the VeCAD engine. Use this application to visualize your own project's possibilities!
- Supported formats: AutoCAD DWG/ DXF, Native VEC format.
- Save/Read drawing to/from memory (BLOB fields).
- Pages, Layers, Linetypes, Blocks, TextStyles, PointStyles, Multi-line Styles (parallel lines), Selection Sets.
- Graphics objects: Points, Lines, Sub-classed Polylines, Circles, Arcs, Ellipses, Rectangles, Text, Block Insertions, Raster Images, Hatches.
- A unique identifier for each drawing object facilitates external database referencing.
- Access to all the properties of any object, either programmatically or via dialogs.
- Zoom capabilities allowing you to view the entire drawing or any desired part of it.
- Mouse Wheel supports real-time Zoom and Pan.
- Print Preview.
- Edit operations: Copy, Move, Rotate, Scale, Mirror, Explode, Erase, Join. Single objects can be edited by moving their control points (grips).
- Event-driven mechanism that allows for application control of the user's actions with a drawing.
- Supports Windows TTF fonts and AutoCAD SHP fonts.
- Supports AutoCAD hatch patterns (PAT) and linetypes (LIN).
- Undo-Redo buffer saves 100 commands.
- Easy localization to any language.
|Download-by.net does not support the use of pirated software. Instead of using a "free" crack or serials to programs that you have not bought, you should buy the software. You support future software development by not using cracks or a serial key that is not your own.|