Aston2 Menu opens the new line of Aston2 products, which turn your desktop into a yet more convenient and attractive environment. Aston2 is developed on an absolutely new engine, created from scratch. Aston2 product line includes three basic products:
- Aston2 Menu, which replaces the regular Windows start menu.
- Aston2 Panels, which can replace Windows taskbar and yet enhance the shell functionality.
- Aston2 Desktop, which replaces Windows Explorer desktop and can be filled with any Aston 2 widgets and icons.
Thus, complete Aston2 SHELL can be considered the combination of all the above components. But which of them to use is entirely up to end-user's choice.
Aston 2 Menu features:
- Themes and skins support. Aston2 settings are split into two parts - theme settings and private settings. All Aston2 widgets are skinnable: you can change the skin of any element;
- Widgets support (This demo version contains the following default widgets: Clock, Calendar, Recycle bin, Disks, Power control, Search, Toplist, Username, Weather and Uninstall). Widgets can be built into the desktop, panels or popup menus;
- Fast and convenient search for the files on the local disks and for the information in the Internet;
- Flexible configuration. Every element of the menu can be tweaked and customized, thus letting one to create yet more convenient working area. The same concerns Aston 2 Panels and Aston 2 Desktop as well;
- Animation support in every aspect of Aston2: smooth widgets opening and moving, animated wallpaper, animated icons and other elements of skinned widgets;
- Aston2 Menu can be used both in Aston1 shell (staring from 1.9.5 version) and in Explorer shell.
- Drag'n'Drop operations support, user friendly interface;
- Unicode support;
- XML standard, used for all the parameters setup;
- Multi-language support;
- Plug-ins support.
There are a lot planned features for the future Aston2 Menu release.
|Download-by.net does not support the use of pirated software. Instead of using a "free" crack or serials to programs that you have not bought, you should buy the software. You support future software development by not using cracks or a serial key that is not your own.|
Operating systems: WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultima
System requirements: 20 MB free disk space
Installation: Install and Uninstall
Languages: English, Byelorussian, ChineseSimplified, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Release status: New Release
Toolfish Utility Suite
Universal Desktop Ruler