DTBuild is a multi-purpose search and transformation development workshop for files, emails (via MAPI) and web pages (using WWWGrab). The user defines patterns to recognize, links between patterns, and actions to perform with recognized patterns and other data. DTBuild uses ODBC to display database structure and transmit SQL; it produces file output as well. Use it to develop file searchers + transformers, email parsers, web scrapers, and more.
DTBuild can perform a wide variety of tasks because its design recognizes that many transformation tasks (searching/parsing/extraction/conversion/reformatting etc.) involve the same basic repetitive process:
- recognition of a pattern in the input,
- transition to another "state" based on recognition of the next pattern in the input.
The user defines the details of the transformation task. As a result, DTBuild is very flexible, but may be challenging. Existing definitions (DXD files) can simplify development.
* Recursive capabilities (enabling parsing of nested HTML/XML tags, comments, etc.)
* Wide-string (Unicode) input / output capability
* Stored email (MAPI) interface
* ODBC interface that displays database layout info (table and field names) to the user
* ODBC interface allowing construction of SQL statements with a combination of user-defined data and recognized data
* Trace mode to show correspondence between input and nodes (for debugging)
* User-defined function interface allowing execution of custom DLL code
DTBuild can be configured to :
* Parse emails
* Search for (+ replace) text in files
* Filter data
* Repair data
* Parse C/C++ and other programming languages
* Generate C/C++ code, HTML, XML, RTF, and other formats from various sources (emails, C/C++ code, HTML, XML, RTF, etc.)
* Generate and execute SQL
* Count recognized input patterns: words, specific keywords, line breaks, etc.
... it can be configured to perform a practically limitless variety of tasks.
|Download-by.net does not support the use of pirated software. Instead of using a "free" crack or serials to programs that you have not bought, you should buy the software. You support future software development by not using cracks or a serial key that is not your own.|
Operating systems: Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, W
System requirements: Windows 32-bit, Pentium processor, 5MB free disk space
Installation: Install and Uninstall
Release status: Minor Update
TrafficSeeker - Lite Free Edition