Convert Lotus Notes to Outlook using advance NSF to PST conversion tool. Recover Data for NSF to PST converter is an email migration tool to migrate emails from NSF file to PST file. Recover Data for NSF to PST conversion software automatically exports all email text, attachments, folders and subfolders, message properties (to, from, cc, bcc, sent/receive dates and times), calendar items, task items, contacts/groups, encrypted email and attachments from Lotus Notes (NSF) file to Microsoft Outlook (PST) file.
Recover Data Labs provide complete range of NSF to PST conversion utility. Recover Data for NSF to PST email conversion software automatically locates your NSF file and quickly convert NSF to PST emails from inaccessible NSF to PST file. Lotus Notes to Outlook conversion software transfer all the NSF emails in MS Outlook PST file and creates the same folder structure as you have in your Lotus Notes database to your Outlook mailbox.
Convert NSF to PST software supports NSF to PST migration of complete mailbox including folder hierarchies, HTML messages, attachments, embedded images, and message flags. Recover Data for NSF to PST is a complete solution for Lotus Notes email converter. Lotus Notes to Outlook conversion and NSF to PST conversion software efficiently converts emails, calendar, journals, address book of Lotus Notes database to MS Outlook PST file.
Key Features of Recover Data for NSF to PST Converter-
* Convert NSF file to PST file
* Software allow users to convert messages with all properties (To, From, Cc, Bcc, Sent/Receive dates and time)
* Automatically locate NSF file for conversion
* After complete nsf email conversion, NSF to PST converter tool automatically transfer all converted nsf emails to MS Outlook.
* NSF to PST migration software created a new readable .PST file.
* Recover Data for NSF to PST conversion software supports Lotus Notes versions of Lotus Notes 5, 6, 7, 8 and above.
|Download-by.net does not support the use of pirated software. Instead of using a "free" crack or serials to programs that you have not bought, you should buy the software. You support future software development by not using cracks or a serial key that is not your own.|