How do i recover my files, photos, documents, videos from linux OS? Can i able to restore deleted files after Empty the Trash Can? Or you thought if your system infected by the virus attack then, how could you get back data even after format the partition or reinstall the OS?
Well, Quick Recovery for Linux on Linux Data Recovery Software is the perfect solution of above queries. Software integrated by the advanced technology of data restoration for rearranged the missing documents, songs, videos, files & folders from Linux Operating System. Linux Data Recovery Software is helpful to recover deleted linux files from linux hard drive & any other storage media having Linux OS.
Linux File Recovery Software easily recover linux files in such data loss conditions:
1) Recover linux data after Empty the Trash Can.
2) Restore files after deleted from linux partitions.
3) Undelete linux file when bad sectors found on the hard drive.
4) Retrieve data even if the partition table is corrupted.
5) Salvage files even reformatted or formatted the linux volumes.
6) Recuperate data after reinstall the linux operating system.
7) Get data back after ext2 & ext3 partition damaged due to virus attack.
8) Recovering files even when super block & inode table corruption occurs.
9) Restoring files from linux drive even after the group descriptor block corruption.
Advanced Key Features of Linux EXT2 & EXT3 Data Recovery Software:
1) Supported both Ext2 & Ext3 File Systems.
2) Recover long name files & folders.
3) Save Log - Save data recovery process for start in future.
4) Load Log - Save time & restart file recovery process from previous stage.
4) Run on Linux, Linux Console, Linux Gnome, Linux GPL & Linux Open Source.
5) Supports IDE, EIDE, SCSI, SATA, USB & ZIP drives.
Free Download Quick Recovery for Linux on Linux partition recovery software & try to do it yourself. Evaluate the result of EXT3 & EXT2 Data Recovery Software before purchase the Full version.
|Download-by.net does not support the use of pirated software. Instead of using a "free" crack or serials to programs that you have not bought, you should buy the software. You support future software development by not using cracks or a serial key that is not your own.|