ABC Amber ICL Converter is an advanced tool to extract icons from your ICL (Icon Library) files and convert them to any graphics format you wish (BMP, WMF, EMF, ICO, JPG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, PCX, PCC, DCX, PBM, PGM, PPM, TGA, etc).
The software supports more than 50 languages and can be run from a command line.
Partial Features List:
- imports ICL (Icon Library) files;
- exports to BMP, WMF, EMF, ICO, JPG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, PCX, PCC, DCX, PBM, PGM, PPM, TGA, VST, AFI;
- command line support;
- easy to use and easy to set up;
- BONUS: conversion to PDF (does not need Adobe Acrobat to be installed);
- multiple language support, skin support and more.
|Download-by.net does not support the use of pirated software. Instead of using a "free" crack or serials to programs that you have not bought, you should buy the software. You support future software development by not using cracks or a serial key that is not your own.|
Operating systems: Win95, Win98, WinME, WinXP, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, Windows2003
System requirements: 8 MB RAM
Installation: Install and Uninstall
Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
Release status: New Release
Any DWG to PDF Converter
Any DWG Converter