AppLife Update is a comprehensive updating solution for .Net software applications. Integrating directly within your .Net application, AppLife Update provides a powerful, flexible, and reliable software update distribution and authoring system. Updates can be placed on any file server, web server, or ftp server.
Using AppLife Update, you can easily enable your applications to discover, download, and apply updates automatically with little or no user interaction. You can use AppLife Update actions to actually perform the update process of your software, or you can use Windows Installer packages. You can even use a completely custom executable to perform the update process.
With AppLife Update, you enable your users to obtain updates to your software without them having to determine which file to download, or whether to uninstall first, or whether to shutdown… These kinds of decisions are often the barriers that prevent users from obtaining updates. All of this is done with a flexible solution that allows you the developer to control the process. You can
• Integrate automatic updating features into your application with as little as one line of code.
• Incorporate license or eligibility checks into the update discovery process, controlling the distribution of updates.
• Use our standard updating user interface or completely replace the user interface.
• Coordinate between separate running instances of your application during an updating process.
• Elevate privileges during the update process*
• Automatically detect proxy settings
• Add custom updating activities easily using your preferred .Net language
Remove the barriers that often prevent your users from updating their software. Make it easy. Just Check for Updates.
|Download-by.net does not support the use of pirated software. Instead of using a "free" crack or serials to programs that you have not bought, you should buy the software. You support future software development by not using cracks or a serial key that is not your own.|
Operating systems: Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows
System requirements: .Net Framework 2.0
Installation: Install and Uninstall
Languages: English, Chinese, ChineseTraditional, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
Release status: Major Update
SWF To Screensaver Scout