Paquet Builder is a mix between a 7-Zip, Zip and Cabinet Self-Extracting archive maker and a Setup routine generator. Thanks to its exhaustive feature set, create flexible and compact self-extractors for professional file and software delivery. Package up any document or program files, visually construct simple or sophisticated multilanguage distribution and installation packages; generate updates and patches; wrap multimedia presentations or several Windows Installer MSI setups into single .exe files ready for delivery over the Internet...
Create ready-to-deliver packages in minutes, without requiring any additional knowledge, or go further since you may also:
- really customize the entire behavior and look of your packages from A to Z;
- create standard or Windows wizard-styled packages and change any detail of your setup's design: icon, splash screen, dialogs, billboards, version info... Show your own company advertisement;
- organize files into components, set destination paths, ask end users for which components to install, add conditions to file extraction;
- add custom actions and configure them visually to do what you want: prompt users; detect system configuration; create shortcuts; read/write registry keys and .ini files; modify file properties; work with variables; use If/Then conditionals or goto statements; display dialogs like readme, license agreement, info panel, wait messages, message boxes; execute program or document files; copy or manage files...
- make localized for international distribution;
- password protect files, add integrity checks, digitally sign your packages (code signing) with Microsoft Authenticode to secure your files;
- select between three efficient file compression methods: Zip, 7-Zip (LZMA and BCJ2) and Cabinet (LZX, MSZIP);
- include uninstallers to remove changes made by packages;
No scripting is required, everything is done visually in the XP-like logically-organized interface.
Freeware/Trial edition available.
|Download-by.net does not support the use of pirated software. Instead of using a "free" crack or serials to programs that you have not bought, you should buy the software. You support future software development by not using cracks or a serial key that is not your own.|
Operating systems: Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windo
Installation: Install and Uninstall
Release status: Major Update