With Add-in Express for Office and VCL you can create powerful, fast and easy deployable plug-ins for all available Microsoft Office versions, including Office 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002 (XP) and Office 2000.
Add-in Express is completely based on the Rapid Application Development (RAD) paradigm which allows creating professional application-level Office plugins without coding their GUI. Also, Add-in Express provides your add-ins with version-neutrality, i.e. you write add-in code once and have it work transparently across Microsoft Office 2000 through 2010.
With visual designers of Add-in Express you can:
- Add your own or customizing existing toolbars, menus, sub-menus and pop-ups for Microsoft Office 2000, 2002 (XP), 2003 and 2007.
- Create new or customizing existing tabs for the Microsoft Office 2010 and 2007 Ribbon UI.
- Tune the Quick Access Toolbar and the Office Menu for Office 2007.
- Build the Backstage View for Office 2010.
- Develop custom task panes for Microsoft Office 2007 and 2010 applications.
- Customize Microsoft Outlook windows with sub-panes and form regions.
- Create application-level keyboard shortcuts.
- Add Outlook option and property pages.
- Intercept any built-in controls.
- Program Smart Tag recognizers and their actions.
- Develop Microsoft Excel RTD servers and their topics.
Your extensions developed with Add-in Express will work on all end-user applications from the Microsoft Office family: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, MapPoint, Publisher, Access, FrontPage and InfoPath. Add-in Express is developed in Delphi and directly supports Delphi 5 - 2010, including the Architect, Enterprise and Professional Delphi editions.
For more information about Add-in Express for Office and VCL please visit: http://www.add-in-express.com/add-in-delphi/
|Download-by.net does not support the use of pirated software. Instead of using a "free" crack or serials to programs that you have not bought, you should buy the software. You support future software development by not using cracks or a serial key that is not your own.|
Operating systems: WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Win95, Wind
System requirements: Delphi 5, 6, 7, 2005, 2006 and 2007, 2009 and 2010
Installation: Install and Uninstall
Release status: Major Update
Changes: ADDED: Support for Microsoft Office 2010 32-bit;
Support for Load on demand add-ins;
Magic UDF (Universal Disc Format) Burner
Luxena Informix Data Access Components