MarshallSoft Visual Basic serial communications component library for RS232 and multi-drop RS485 and RS422 serial ports.
Features of WSC4VB include:
- Supports 256 ports. Can control multiple ports simultaneously.
- Fully thread safe, port re-entrant, modem control, serial line status and control, ANSI emulation, ASCII/XMODEM/YMODEM.
- Uses the standard Windows API to communicate with any device connected to a serial port. Use WSC4VB to write applications to control serial devices such as barcode scanners, modems, lab instruments, medical devices, USB serial devices, scales, GPS navigation, fingerprint scanner, printer servers, etc.
- Supports virtual serial ports (USB to serial converter, Bluetooth serial).
- State driven Xmodem and Ymodem on multiple ports simultaneously (up to 256 connections).
- Can send Windows messages on completion of events (incoming character, etc.).
- Includes over 38 functions plus modem control. Supports any baud rate. Ability to specify the parity, word size, and number of stop bits.
- Includes multiple Visual Basic and .NET example programs.
- Includes 64-bit (WSC64.DLL), 32-bit (WSC32.DLL) and 16-bit (WSC16.DLL).
- Supports Microsoft Visual Basic 3.0.,4.0,5.0,6.0,Visual Basic .NET, Visual Studio 2003-2010.
- Works with Visual Basic for Applications and PowerBuilder.
- Does not depend on support libraries. Makes calls to Windows API functions only. Can also use with Delphi, C/C++, .NET, PowerBASIC, Visual FoxPro, dBase, Xbase++, and COBOL.
- License covers all programming languages.
- Royalty free distribution with a compiled application.
- Source code available.
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Online and print documentation. Supports Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista/Win7/x64. Fully functional evaluation version.
|Download-by.net does not support the use of pirated software. Instead of using a "free" crack or serials to programs that you have not bought, you should buy the software. You support future software development by not using cracks or a serial key that is not your own.|
Operating systems: WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, Windows2000, Windows2003, WinServer, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x,
System requirements: Visual Basic or Visual Studio
Installation: Install and Uninstall
Release status: Major Update
Changes: Added support for 64-bits (WSC64.DLL) Windows; Added SioHexView() function; Added several Visual Studio examples.
FTP Client Engine for Xbase++
Barcode 128 Module