VISOCO dbExpress driver for Sybase ASE is a dbExpress driver for Borland Delphi, Kylix, C++ Builder.
VISOCO dbExpress driver for Sybase ASE provides direct access to Sybase ASE and allows you to avoid Borland Database Engine (BDE), ODBC, ADO.
- Native access to Sybase ASE
- Compatibility with standard and third-party data-aware controls and components
- Easy installation and distribution
- Minimized driver size and use of system resources
- Cross-platform support via Borland CLX for Windows and Linux
- Free support for registered users
- "Per developer" license without royalty fee
- Kylix 2
- Kylix 3
- Sybase ASE 11.0
- Sybase ASE 11.5
- Sybase ASE 12.0
- Sybase ASE 12.5
- Sybase ASE 15.0
- Sybase ASE Express Edition for Linux
Download VISOCO dbExpress driver for Sybase ASE at: http://www.visoco.com/download/
The Trial version can be used for evaluation purposes only. You can use it for 30 days and not more than 1000 queries for all connections in your application.
Need more information? Please visit our site: http://www.visoco.com
|Download-by.net does not support the use of pirated software. Instead of using a "free" crack or serials to programs that you have not bought, you should buy the software. You support future software development by not using cracks or a serial key that is not your own.|
Operating systems: Unix, Linux
System requirements: Linux, Unix
Installation: No Install Support
Release status: Minor Update
Changes: Version 2.3
- ADDED: Support of Sybase ASE 15.0.
- NEW: The source code now contains both versions - the version compatible with old versions of ASE (11.0 - 12.5) and the version working with ASE 12.5 and higher (Use SYBASE_125 conditional define to compile) (Pro version).
- ADDED: Support of Delphi 2005 for ASE 11.0-12.0 (Win32 version).
- ADDED: A possibility to trim trailing spaces from CHAR datatype (Use eConnTrimChar connection option).
- CHANGED: In the implementation of the handling of NUMERIC/DECIMAL parameters.
- CHANGED: Some minor changes
- ADDED: Support of Delphi 2005 for ASE 12.5 (Win32 version);
- ADDED: Support of Sybase ASE Express Edition for Linux;
- ADDED: DCU file for a static linking for Delphi 2005 (in the registered Win32
- FIXED: Minor changes of ISQLConnection.getOption and ISQLMetadata.getOption methods.
Version 2.0 (build 160)
- NEW: Support of ASE 12.5 with Open Client 12.5.
Two in one. Since version 2.0 you gain two drivers. First is optimized for
operation with databases of versions 11.0-12.0, second only for version 12.5.
This version was specially optimized for ASE 12.5. It doesn't work with the
old versions of ASE and Open Client. Some methods of the driver (especially
ISQLMetadata methods) were rewritten to use new features of the server.
As a result we got a significant enhancement of the performance.
- ADDED: DCU file for a static linking (Delphi 6, 7, C++ Builder 6 in the registered version only)
- ADDED: Support of Delphi 7 Update 1
- ADDED: Support of Delphi 8
- ALTERED: Numerous changes of the implementation of ISQLMetadata: support of the search patterns, filtering by the object's name, filtering by the name of the schema
- ALTERED: Improved GetProcedureParams method
- ADDED: Additional configuration of the connection properties via "Custom String" parameter(Delphi 7 and higher only).
- FIXED: Fixed the implementation of GetIndices method
- ALTERED: Some fixes of the implementation of ISQLConnection: correct support of the quotation symbol (double quote), correct handling of fully-qualified object names
- ADDED: New demo: StoredProc. We demonstrate using Stored Proc in this demo
- ADDED: New demo: BlobDemo. A simple demonstration how to load/unload text files and image files to/from the BLOB field of the database.
- CHANGED: Updated installer (Windows version only)
- ALTERED: Some minor improvements of other methods
- FIXED: Some minor fixes
Version 1.2.5 (build 106)
ADDED: DCU file for a static linking
Fixed: Minor errors in the installation
ADDED: Improvement of image BLOb's handling
Version 1.2.5 (build 105)
ADDED: Full compatibility with Delphi 7. Source code can be compiled with Delphi 6, 7 and Kylix 2, 3
FIXED: Bug appeared in version 102: attempt to execute nonexistent stored procedure didn't indicate an error.
ADDED: Added a posibility to determine a connection timeout. (Delphi 7 only)
ADDED: Automatic naming of unnamed fields. (like BDE)
ALTERED: Changed a name of a return parameter of a stored procedure from "return" to "Result". (like BDE)
FIXED: Some minor fixes.
Version 1.2.4 (build 102)
FIXED: The following message appears in the log: "Message: Severity: 1. ct_results(): user api layer: external error: This routine cannot be called until all fetchable results have been completely processed.". This error has been fixed.
Version 1.2.4 (build 101)
FIXED: Bug with an interface handling that cause an accumulation of unused connections and memory leaks.
FIXED: Bug in ISQLCommand.setParameter that cause Access Violation when passing empty strings.
ADDED: Improved a results processing logic.
ADDED: Support of input BLOB parameters for queries (not for stored procedures!).
ADDED: Improved a BLOB fetching. Removed a restriction that obliges to place BLOB fields in the end of the fields list of SELECT clause.
FIXED: ISQLMetadata.getColumns now returns correct precision and scale for NUMERIC fields and length for VARCHAR fields.
FIXED: Improved a parsing of stored procedure definition in ISQLMetadata.getProcedureParams. This method couldn't determine OUT-parameters in some cases. It works correctly now.
FIXED: ISQLConnection.connect now close a connection when trying to connect to a database that doesn't exists instead of keeping a connection to the default database.
ADDED: getErrorMessage now returns extended error description that contains message number and severity.
ADDED: ISQLCommand.setParameter now allows to pass parameters in any order. Previous implementation allows an ascending order only.
ALTERED: ISQLCommand.getNextCursor method has been changed. It returns SQL_NULL_DATA if there is an active cursor.
ALTERED: ISQLMetadata.getIndices method now contains a temporary dummy code. It returns an empty cursor. (There are significant differences between Sybase ASE versions 11.0 - 11.5 - 12.0 and especially Sybase ASA. We are trying to find a solution.)
ADDED: The number of queries in trial version was increased from 100 to 1000.
Version 1.1.1 (build 098)
ADDED: ISQLConnection now correctly sends client hostname to the server. This information is available by executing "sp_who" stored procedure.
ADDED: ISQLCursor.isReadOnly always returns false to prevent creation of ReadOnly fields
Version 1.1.1 (build 097)
ADDED: Sybase ASA 7.0 support (via Open Client)
Version 1.1 (build 096)
ADDED: build numeration added
FIXED: some bugs were fixed
ADDED: tested with Sybase 11.0
dbExpress driver for Sybase 1.1 released.
PDF to Image SDK/COM(10+threads) Server License
SMTP Wizard ActiveX