MarshallSoft SMTP/POP3/IMAP Visual dBASE email component library (SEE4DB) uses a simple API to send and receive mail, including HTML, MIME Base64 and quoted-printable encoded attachments, from within an application.
Features of SEE4DB include:
- Send email with inline HTML, GIF, TIF, JPG, BMP and Rich Text attachments.
- Supports ISO-8859 and UTF-8 character coding.
- Get the number of messages on your email server.
- Get the header lines from any email on your server without reading the entire email.
- Delete any email on the server without downloading the entire email.
- Copy any email on the server without deleting it.
- Receive any email on your server including MIME attachments.
- Download email from your server, automatically decoding MIME attachments.
- Remove contents of incoming attachments.
- Copy email and navigate between IMAP mailboxes.
- Dozens of switches to control how email is sent and received.
- Run up to 128 independent threads concurrently.
- Supports SMTP (ESMTP) and POP3 authentication.
- Supports multiple (simultaneous) connections.
- Supports bulk mail on a distribution list.
- Set return receipt; add TO, CC, BCC recipients.
- Knowledge of Winsock and TCP/IP is not needed.
- Is a standard Windows DLL that does not depend on support libraries. Makes calls to Windows API functions only.
- The same SEE32.DLL or SEE64.DLL can be called from any supported language. Also use with Delphi, C/C++, Net, PowerBASIC, Visual Basic, VBA, Visual FoxPro, Xbase++, and COBOL.
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Supports all versions of 32-bit Visual dBASE and dBASE Plus.
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application. Many example programs are included
- Can be used in the development of Win32/Win64 applications running under Win 95/98/Me/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista/Win7/x64. Evaluation version is fully functional.
|Download-by.net does not support the use of pirated software. Instead of using a "free" crack or serials to programs that you have not bought, you should buy the software. You support future software development by not using cracks or a serial key that is not your own.|
Operating systems: WinXP, WinVista, Win7 x32, Win2000, Windows2000, Windows2003, WinServer, Windows Vista Ultimate, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Win95, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Ba
System requirements: dBase Compiler(32-bit)
Installation: Install and Uninstall
Release status: Major Update
EzComm Messaging COM DLL
PowerPoint-to-Flash API for Developer
QRCode Encode SDK/LIB