HS Crypto is a software library in C (supplied with full source code) which offers a programmer an API to several data encryption / decryption algorithms. Implemented methods include the use of 2 either pre-defined or dynamically generated translation tables, an XOR-based stream cipher method with random dynamic key, plus the library includes RFC1321 MD5 Message Digest Algorithm
The table encryption is implemented via the use of two either pre-defined translation tables or any of the 2 or a combination of dynamically generated translation tables. Decryption is implemented in a similar way using reverse tables.
The stream cipher method uses randomly generated key which must be known to both receiver and transmitter to encode each byte with a rotating byte of the key
RFC1321 MD5 algorithm generates a 16 byte data signature which is unique to the input data. This may be used for data integrity checking or in digital signature applications.
- Fixed File Encryption
- Security / authentification
- Use either of the the two pre-defined translation tables
- Use dynamically generated translation tables
- Use alternating translation tables
- Buffer mode or character mode
*Summary of API Functions:
The library currently costs EUR 49.00 for unlimited user license. Once the purchase is made you will receive
download link by email to download full product deliverables, which include:
- HS Crypto library binaries. (Win32 static library)
- HS Crypto library full source code in C with MS Visual C project workspace
- HS Crypto Demo Application binaries, full source code and MS Visual C project workspace.
- HS Crypto library user manual, which documents in detail complete library API.
|Download-by.net does not support the use of pirated software. Instead of using a "free" crack or serials to programs that you have not bought, you should buy the software. You support future software development by not using cracks or a serial key that is not your own.|
Operating systems: Win95, Win98, WinME, WinXP, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, Windows2003, Unix, Linux, Linux Console, Linux Gnome, Linux GPL, Linux Open Source, Windows CE, Pocket PC, Window
System requirements: Win98/95/2000/NT/XP
Installation: Install and Uninstall
Release status: New Release
Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java
Eltima Virtual Serial Ports Driver XP
Themed .NET Wizard
Linear barcode Encode SDK/DLL
HS TFTP .NET Class Library