With this editor it is possible to build EXE file independent resource files, which can be read by any project over a DLL at runtime. This way, for example, also multilingual applications could be built easily.
You can just read the strings at runtime in the language you need at the moment. But not only strings, but also images, audio files, videos and every other type of files can be saved within the resource files and embedded at runtime (e. g. displaying of language specific videos possible).
While installing the editor, multiple example projects are also installed that show you the handling of the DLL file.
Embedding within C# and also Visual Basic is absolute trouble-free. Additionally compiled DLL versions for the .NET Framework 1.1 and the .NET Framework 2.0/3.x are included. This way it integrates seamlessly into your project. If you work with .NET Framework 1.1, you only need .NET Framework 2.0 installed for the editor itself. Your application will continue to be distributed with the .NET Framework 1.1. Additionally there is an extra version (also with example project) for Visual Basic 6.
Features of Resource Database Editor at a glance:
- No limitation of resources.
- Supporting .NET Frameworks 1.1 and 2.0/3.x (C#, VB) as well as Visual Basic 6.
- Example projects for VB/C# 2005/2008, VB/C# .NET and VB 6.
- Royalty free distribution of built resource database files and of the needed RDDLL.dll.
- Integrated help system
- Automatic program updates (deactivation is possible)
- Multilingual (at the moment English and German)
- Intuitive program interface
- Free e-mail support in case of problems or questions.
- Minor updates of full version for free.
|Download-by.net does not support the use of pirated software. Instead of using a "free" crack or serials to programs that you have not bought, you should buy the software. You support future software development by not using cracks or a serial key that is not your own.|
Operating systems: Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Ba
System requirements: .NET Framework 2.0
Installation: Install and Uninstall
Languages: German, English
Release status: Minor Update
EaseSoft DataMatrix ASP.NET Web Control
Infralution Virtual Data Objects
Image to PDF Dynamic Link Library