Map Suite Web Edition is an ASP.NET server control that you can use to develop Internet and Intranet GIS applications with rich, interactive maps. Designed as an easy-to-learn yet powerful .NET native component, Map Suite Web Edition makes Web-based GIS accessible to beginning and veteran developers alike. Now even more simple to use than before, Web Edition needs only a few lines of code to generate fully-functional maps. Designed to be used with Visual Studio 2010, 2008 or 2005 and the .NET Framework 3.5.
Map Suite Web Edition offers a next-generation GIS development experience with features like:
- Use less code to accomplish more with the new streamlined API
- Built-in, AJAX-powered UI controls, including panning, zooming and mini map
- Dynamic panning allows new areas of the map to fill in automatically
- Create your own HTML tooltips, markers and info balloons
- Deliver imagery in standardized format with Web Map Service (WMS)
- Supports Oracle Spatial, SQL 2008, PostGIS, ShapeFiles and GRID
- Customizable drawing system, data sources and more
- Includes over 80 sample applications with C# source code
- Royalty-free distribution of your project
- Professional online support, training videos and guides
- 1-Year Software Assurance Plan
- Much, much more
Map Suite Web Edition's powerful GIS feature set includes spatial queries, Regular Expression rendering, chart/graph rendering, projections, track shapes, GDI+ drawing, geometric functions, class break and value-based rendering, and much more.
|Download-by.net does not support the use of pirated software. Instead of using a "free" crack or serials to programs that you have not bought, you should buy the software. You support future software development by not using cracks or a serial key that is not your own.|