PopupNotify is an ActiveX control that lets your applications display MSN style popup alerts and notifications. Popup Notifications gracefully fade in and slide up above the taskbar tray, and can be set to disappear by themselves after a few seconds.
PopupNotify is very easy to use. You can get started with a basic MSN style popup with just one line of code! Customizing your popups is also very easy, so you can create all type of new looks with very little coding.
You can customize the color and font of the text, as well as the alignments of the text and pictures. PopupNotify can display gradients at any angle you choose, and offers three different border styles. With the photo border style, you can display popup photos that are automatically resized.
PopupNotify also fully supports the Unicode ISO 10646-1 and UCS-2/UTF-16 standards, so you can use international characters (Japanese, Russian, Arabic, etc.) in your programs.
* MSN and XP style interface
* Balloon style tooltips
* Three border styles
* Gradients can be vertical, horizontal, or at any angle
* Popup and tooltip can be made semi-transparent
* Automatic thumbnails and image resizing
* Configurable timeouts (also supports infinite popups)
* Text and pictures can be aligned 9 different ways
* Supports popup sounds (file or resource)
* Unicode and Right to left reading support for Arabic, Hebrew, etc.
* Lightweight (only 70kb)
|Download-by.net does not support the use of pirated software. Instead of using a "free" crack or serials to programs that you have not bought, you should buy the software. You support future software development by not using cracks or a serial key that is not your own.|