Description: MailBee Message Queue is a queue-based email-sending system that operates as a Windows NT service intercepting "send e-mail" requests from MailBee SMTP and MailBee.NET SMTP components and then sends email in the background. This allows the components to operate very quickly because they no longer have to wait for email messages to be actually sent. It is especially important when your application sends multiple messages at once.
MailBee Message Queue uses the same queue format as IIS SMTP service. Any application which can submit e-mails to IIS SMTP pickup folder can do the same with MailBee Message Queue.
MailBee Message Queue features:
- Supports multiple instances of MailBee Message Queue;
- Multi-threaded mode (up to 64 threads);
- "Limit message-sending rate" and "limit number of sends per session" options for SMTP servers which limit throughput per IP address or connection;
- User-friendly Control Panel and direct editing of config files;
- Logging SMTP session into a file.
Download-by.net does not support the use of pirated software. Instead of using a "free" crack or serials to programs that you have not bought, you should buy the software. You support future software development by not using cracks or a serial key that is not your own.