WS:Blank Reply is a member of Websetters family of Microsoft Office Add-Ins. This Add-In extends the functionality of Microsoft Outlook 2000 and 2002.
How many times have you looked for a contact when addressing an email and found that the contact is not in your Contacts List, or the entry is incorrect?
In the perfect world, never.
However, we do not live in a perfect world and unfortunately, our contacts list is never as complete as we would like, and sometimes believe.
How many times have you done this:
* Started to address an email message but could not find the intended recipient in your Contacts List
* Looked for the last message from that person to whom you wish to send an email.
* Opened the message
* Selected Reply (or Reply to All for the whole distribution) or
* Cut and paste the email addresses from one email to another
* Deleted the subject text
* Selected and deleted the message contents
* Typed your message and pressed send.
No more. With WS:Blank Reply you now have the functionality to create new emails already addressed with the address details from an original email with one Button or Menu pick.
Features of the WS:Blank Reply add-in:
* Allows you to create a blank reply Mail Item with the originator's email address and the option to include the original distribution list (Cc's and Bcc's)
* Configurable from the Tools/Options dialog to allow the command to be executed from the Action menu, the Toolbar or both (default)
* Integrates directly into Outlook and accessed from the original Mail Item
* Available as a FREE 28 day trial
|Download-by.net does not support the use of pirated software. Instead of using a "free" crack or serials to programs that you have not bought, you should buy the software. You support future software development by not using cracks or a serial key that is not your own.|