This handy add-in makes managing hundreds of worksheets and workbooks a breeze. The Explorer works like the Microsoft Excel Task pane and displays your workbooks, sheets and data in a visually organized tree-view catalog. You can comfortably navigate between worksheets, drag sheets through workbooks, sort, rename, copy, delete them. You can also work with links, Names, comments, conditional formatting, hyperlinks, errors and custom lists.
The add-in works with Microsoft Excel 2007, 2003, 2002, 2000.
With Explorer for Microsoft Excel you can:
- Navigate through Microsoft Excel worksheets and workbooks.
- Insert, copy, rename, delete, sort Microsoft Excel worksheets, etc.
- Drag worksheets through workbooks.
- View, rename, delete Excel names.
- Manage workbooks comments.
- Easily move around links, navigate them, find sources, update links, etc.
- Manage Microsoft Excel hyperlinks.
- View errors and conditional formatting.
- Manage Excel custom lists and more.
|Download-by.net does not support the use of pirated software. Instead of using a "free" crack or serials to programs that you have not bought, you should buy the software. You support future software development by not using cracks or a serial key that is not your own.|
Operating systems: WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows
System requirements: Microsoft Excel 2007, Excel 2003, Excel XP, or Excel 2000
Installation: Install and Uninstall
Release status: Major Update
pptXTREME Photoshop Import for PowerPoint
Print Favorites for Word
EMF to Vector Converter Command Line Developer Lic
Postscript to Image Converter Command Line Server