SwisSQL DBChangeManager is an affordable and easy-to-use tool for Comparison and Synchronization of Microsoft SQL Server database schema. It also offers powerful Reporting, Auditing and a Web based client interface which makes it the best fit for collaborative database development and database change management. It also offers a Free Edition with some feature restrictions and no expiry limitations.
* Save Time and Effort on Comparison and Synchronization
* Reliable and Error-free Synchronization
* Audit database changes effectively
* Complete change control with centralized administration and monitoring
* Instant Familiarity with intuitive and easy to use, Web based GUI
* Web based Access from any machine and anywhere (LAN, VPN..)
* Multi-user access promoting closer collaboration
* Affordable cost
SwisSQL DBChangeManager Features
1. Compares and Synchronizes all object types of Microsoft SQL Server 2000 and 2005 database schema.
2. Supports comparison of Database Schema from Live Databases or SQL Scripts stored in version control systems .
3. Generates accurate and optimized transaction based SQL scripts for synchronization. Also ensures clean rollbacks on synchronization failures.
4. Handles object dependencies and referential integrity during database comparison and synchronization.
5. Export database objects into Single/Multiple SQL Scripts files for ease of maintenance in Version Control Systems.
6. Provides Database Synchronization Audit to track history of changes.
7. Web based client interface makes the tool accessible from anywhere through a Web Browser.
8. Multi-User access enables collaborative use of the tool alleviating multiple installation/upgrade overheads.
9. Comprehensive HTML reports on Schema Comparison and Audit history makes change tracking/auditing possible offline.
10. Supported on both Windows and Linux platforms.
11. Command Line Utility for command line execution and Scheduling with E-Mail notification capability
|Download-by.net does not support the use of pirated software. Instead of using a "free" crack or serials to programs that you have not bought, you should buy the software. You support future software development by not using cracks or a serial key that is not your own.|