* IDE style editors for functions, queries and views.
* Function Version Control
* Full Support for Postgresql 8.1 IN/INOUT/OUT function parameters
* MDI (multiple document interface) style Interface which works similar to a word processor.
* The Editors feature full code completion, Parameter Hints, and full syntax highlighting.
* The Editors have full drag and drop editing, and will accept drag and drops from the databases schema tree view.
* Tabbed based Enterprise Manager, each database and it's schema is opened in it's own tab.
* Built in SSH tunnel capability.
* Filtering MDI task bar. When a database is selected/opened, the MDI task bar only shows open objects associated with that particular tab, which makes it easy to keep track of where open objects belong.
* Full backup and restore capabilities. A backup or restore is just a right-click away.
* Query Editor is threaded and allows long running queries to be canceled.
* GUI Query Builder, accessed from the Query Editor's menu bar.
* Query Editor keeps a log/history of executed SQL queries
* Query Editor saves it's contents and restores the next time you open the editor.
* Query Editor has a temp table watch window, which allows for easy debugging.
* Full printing of DDL/Metadata and results sets.
* Print preview allows the displayed data to be printed or exported as PDF, Word, Excel etc.
* All Data grids are sortable and show a sort arrow in the column header.
* All Data grids have a form view, which really helps when viewing large records.
* All Data grids have full export capabilities such as comma/custom separated, tabbed or fixed width. You may export to the clipboard or a file.
* The query data grid allows the result set to be filtered.
* Quick View table view which will bring the the Top rows of a table or all rows.
* Full featured grid based grant manager that supports the with grant op
|Download-by.net does not support the use of pirated software. Instead of using a "free" crack or serials to programs that you have not bought, you should buy the software. You support future software development by not using cracks or a serial key that is not your own.|