The program is designed to calculate the optimum cross-section and perform strength check of slender struts
strained for buckling. The program includes:
- Selection of six basic types of buckling.
- Calculation of area characteristics of 20 types of cross-sections.
- Design of optimum profile accommodating the set load.
- Strength check of the strut.
- Calculation and graphical representation of permitted stress dependent on slenderness rate.
- A table of materials and a table of area characteristics of W, S, C and L profiles according to ANSI/AISC and I, U,
L and T profiles according to DIN/ISO.
The calculation is based on data, procedures, algorithms (Johnson, Tetmajer, Euler, Secant) and data from
specialized literature and AISC, ISO, DIN and BS standards.
List of standards (DIN 1025, 1026, 1028, 1029, 1024, AISC W, S, C, L, LU ... ) This module is a part of MITCalc -
Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt
connection, shaft connections, tolerances and many others
|Download-by.net does not support the use of pirated software. Instead of using a "free" crack or serials to programs that you have not bought, you should buy the software. You support future software development by not using cracks or a serial key that is not your own.|
Operating systems: Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, WinME, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows
System requirements: Microsoft Excel (2000, XP,2007...)
Installation: Install and Uninstall
Languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Czech, Portuguese, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional
Release status: Minor Update
MITCalc - Shafts Calculation
DentiMax Dental Software
CyberMatrix Timesheets Enterprise