The application is designed for calculations of straight, maximum three times static indefinite beams with constant
axis-symmetrical profiles. Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language, supports Imperial and Metric units
and solves the following main tasks:
- Simple definition of the type of beam and its loading with visual check.
- Calculation of area characteristics of 20 types of cross sections.
- Calculation of reactions in supports.
- Calculation of minimum / maximum bending moment, stress and deflection of the beam.
- Calculation and graphic illustration of the moment, stress, deflection and bending angle of the loaded beam.
The application includes a table of materials and a table of area characteristics of W, S, C, L profiles acc. to
ANSI/AISC and I, U, L a T profiles acc. to DIN/ISO.
Used standards: DIN 1025, 1026, 1028, 1029, 1024, AISC W, S, C, L, LUThis module is a part of MITCalc -
Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt
connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others
|Download-by.net does not support the use of pirated software. Instead of using a "free" crack or serials to programs that you have not bought, you should buy the software. You support future software development by not using cracks or a serial key that is not your own.|
Operating systems: Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, WinME, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows
System requirements: MS Excel (2000, XP, 2007...)
Installation: Install and Uninstall
Languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Czech, Portuguese, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional
Release status: Minor Update
Exl-Plan Super Plus (UK-I edition)
Collanos Workplace Windows
CyberMatrix Point Of Sale