OraCmd is a command-line tool for Oracle that can run sql command, import/export data, even without Oracle client.
1. Connect to Oracle without installing Oracle client software.
2. Execute sql command.
3. Run sql script from file.
4. Load Oracle data from flat file (txt, csv, etc...).
5. Unload Oracle data to flat file.
6. Execute Database Tasks(Run sql script, Load data, Unload data) at a specific time (through schedule task).
7. Display fetch result vertically.
8. Import/export LOB data.
|Download-by.net does not support the use of pirated software. Instead of using a "free" crack or serials to programs that you have not bought, you should buy the software. You support future software development by not using cracks or a serial key that is not your own.|