ACDR (Audio Compact Disc Reader) is a tool that lets you read audio tracks from standard audio CD's and write them to a variety of different file formats.
- A simple 3-step interface for quick & amp; easy ripping.
- Works with most hardware (CD/DVD/BD-drives using SPTI/ASPI32/Raw-Read interfaces).
- Supports lots of output file formats (3G2, 3GP, AAC, AIFF, ALAW, APE, AU, F32, FLAC, IFF, M4A, MAT, MOV, MP2, MP3, MP4, MPC, OGG, RA, SB, SHN, SW, TXT, UB, ULAW, UW, VOC, VOX, WAV, WMA, WV).
- Supports the 'freedb' internet album database for retrieving track, album, and artist names.
- Supports the 'Replay Gain' algorithm for psycho-acoustically corrected volume normalization, including an optional improved equal loudness filter based on ISO 226:2003.
- Supports Unicode for international characters in text meta data (APE-tags, ID3v2-tags, freedb level 6, ...).
- Flexible method for automatically creating files names and for sorting into sub-directories.
- Professional quality sample rate conversion option.
- Optional jitter and scratch correction.
- Convert tracks, 'merged' consecutive tracks, or H:M:S selections.
- De-emphasis support for correct EQ of rare CD's recorded with 'emphasis'.
|Download-by.net does not support the use of pirated software. Instead of using a "free" crack or serials to programs that you have not bought, you should buy the software. You support future software development by not using cracks or a serial key that is not your own.|