IntelliScore Polyphonic helps you transcribe music. It listens to your single instrument CD audio, WAV, MP3, WMA, AAC, and AIFF and helps create MIDI (.mid) files containing the notes played, chord names, and key. Then you can take those MIDI files and view the notation and change individual notes. You can also compose MIDI music in real-time by singing or playing any instrument.
Are you looking for an easier way to get musical notation from recorded music? Have you ever recorded a great melody for your band or a hot new lick but now can't remember what notes you played or sang? Let intelliScore do the difficult work for you. Spend more time making music and less time figuring out the notes.
IntelliScore Polyphonic includes all the powerful capabilities of intelliScore Ensemble except that it is limited to working with music that contains one instrument such as a piano solo or solo voice, and it does not convert drum to MIDI.
* Helps you figure out the notes chord names and key present in single instrument MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, and AIFF files and CDs. Unlike "pitch detectors" intelliScore can convert music that contains more than one note at a time
* Expressive nuances such as pitch bend, vibrato, brightness, tremolo, and portamento are recreated when your music contains one note at a time
* View and edit scores once your WAV, MP3, WMA, AAC, AIFF, or CD files are converted into MIDI
* Sing or play a non-MIDI instrument and see the notes appear in the included Anvil Studio or your own MIDI sequencer
* Play your MIDI synthesizer live by singing or playing any musical instrument into a microphone attached to your computer
* See the names of the chords and key present in your WAV, MP3, WMA, AAC, or AIFF file
* Rip CD music and convert to MIDI (.mid) file. Play it in your MIDI keyboard
* Easy to use wizard interface helps achieve the most accurate conversion results in the shortest amount of time
* Free technical support
|Download-by.net does not support the use of pirated software. Instead of using a "free" crack or serials to programs that you have not bought, you should buy the software. You support future software development by not using cracks or a serial key that is not your own.|