Sonicart is a jingle encoding, scheduling and playback system designed for
small community based radio stations.
Sonicart can be used to playback pre-scheduled jingle playlists
and also customised jingle playlists, which can be scheduled per show.
What’ s new in Version 2.0
- Unlimited number of carts.
- Support for WAV and OGG format.
- Configurable Dynamic Crossfader.
- New style ‘ Selector’ including up to 200 recently added tracks.
- New style VU Meters, plus Spectrum display in Sonicart.
- Ability to change Font and Colour in Sonicart.
- Ability to schedule adverts every 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 or 60 minutes.
- Different preload and unload times.
- 1 minute scheduled adverts unload warning.
- Log only adverts.
- Decode MP3 to WAV (Sonienc)
- Individual encoding progress display (Sonienc)
- Normalise extracted CD tracks (Sonienc)
- All scheduled adverts, show playlists and recent tracks stored in database format instead of separate M3U files.
- Copy range of scheduled adverts (Sonipack)
- Loop or Pause any cart in the stack.
- Loop the entire stack.
- Instantly play any of the first 10 carts in the stack via function keys F1 F10
- Re-order the stack using the playlist window.
- Save the playlist to external M3U or PLS file.
- Load all supported formats from Windows Explorer.
- Insert an entire directory of tracks, including M3U and PLS files, into Sonicart.
|Download-by.net does not support the use of pirated software. Instead of using a "free" crack or serials to programs that you have not bought, you should buy the software. You support future software development by not using cracks or a serial key that is not your own.|