Sample Champion is a powerful real-time software tool designed for high precision acoustic measurements.
With Sample Champion you will be able to measure the Impulse Response of a room, or analyze loudspeaker Frequency Responses using the MLS (Maximum Length Sequence) method. It has been designed for acoustical technicians, sound engineers, scientists and students. Sampling rate 5 kHz up to 192 kHz, 2 channels, 24 bit support. FFT length up to 64K points.
- Audio Quality Plugin: SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio), THD and THD+N (Total Harmonic distortion), IMD (Intermodulation Distortion)
- Filter Banks Plugin: BUTTERWORTH, CHEBYSHEV low-pass, band-pass and high-pass analog filters IEC 1260 Octave and 1/3 Octave band filters
- Waterfall Plot Plugin: 3D Cumulative Spectral Decay
- Room Acoustics Plugin: Reverberation Time, Early Decay Time, Definition, Clarity, Centre Time, Log Squared Plot, Schroeder Plot, Step Response Plot, Cumulative Energy Plot, Inverse Schroeder Integration
- Enhanced View Plugin: Energy Time Curve, Spectrogram, Nyquist Plot, Phase Unwrapping, Minimum and Excess Phase computation, Minimum Phase Impulse Response Plot
- Impedance Plugin: Loudspeaker impedance measurement, Thiele-Small parameters computation
- Transfer function, Cross-Spectrum, Coherence, Auto-Correlation, Cross-Correlation measurement. Correlation Meter, Stereo Check.
- Post-processing functions, File averaging and operations. Spectra merge. Spectrum smooth.
- Automatic time latency calibration
|Download-by.net does not support the use of pirated software. Instead of using a "free" crack or serials to programs that you have not bought, you should buy the software. You support future software development by not using cracks or a serial key that is not your own.|