DAL FLUTE is a hybrid flute emulator combining multi-samples of real flutes with a Digital Signal Processing (DSP) engine. Offers control over several parameters allowing you to sculpt new and interesting sounds.
- Hybrid Synthesis that combines sample-playback engine with native DSP processing.
- Powerful multi-mode filters, envelopes, and LFOs give a wealth of creative possibilities.
- Flute Selector: Normal, Bright and Pan Flute modes (Rotary switch selection)
- 24 presets redesigned in a wide range of styles ( 8 for each mode: Normal, Bright and Pan).
- FULL MIDI Automation: Complete MIDI Continuous Controller
- The flute simulation in DAL Flute is controlled by the following parameters:
1 LFO -Low Frequency oscillator- with 6 waveforms (Sine, saw, ramp, triangle, pulse & S& H) + Speed, Pulse Width , Depth.
1 LFO -Low Frequency oscillator- with 5 waveforms (Sine, saw, ramp, triangle & pulse) + Speed, Pulse Width , Depth.
Filter Envelope: ADSR (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release) and Control the amount of the Filter Envelope Generator (Knob setting the Gain of the envelope)
Amplifier Envelope: ADSR (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release)
Moog Filter Section:
Cutoff Frequency: Controls the Filter's Cutoff Frequency.
Resonance: Emphasizes the Cutoff Frequency.
Glide / Pitch Section:
Variable note glide speed.
Mono and Retrigger switch: Possibility of turn the synth into Mono Mode and Retrigger switch.
X-Y axis Glide/Pitch: Drag and Drop option for Glide/Pitch effect, by clicking-and-dragging a point in an X-Y axis.
Signal's Harmonic Spectrum (Freq. analyser).
MIDI Channel selector : 1 to 16Output Control: Emphasis and Volume knobs.
Web link button to " register full version" in demo, and web-link to website in registered version.
( Syntheway DALF )
|Download-by.net does not support the use of pirated software. Instead of using a "free" crack or serials to programs that you have not bought, you should buy the software. You support future software development by not using cracks or a serial key that is not your own.|