Description: WIDI Audio To MIDI VST plugin automatically transcribes arbitrary polyphonic audio tracks into MIDI output. With this plugin, you can:
* turn an original audio record into a corresponding MIDI stream
* get instant Wave-to-MIDI transcription while playing a musical instrument
* detect chords in realtime
* play back MIDI output "as is" or use it to control MIDI-driven effects
* synchronize your MIDI device output with specific audio events
WIDI Audio To MIDI VST plugin is the first plugin that allows automatic transcription of polyphonic music. It is also the very first Audio-to-MIDI software available for MAC OS X. WIDI Audio To MIDI VST plugin is based on the original WIDISOFT technology. The plugin works with most of the popular VST-compatible software, such as Steinberg Cubase, Cakewalk Sonar, and Plogue Bidule.
WIDI Audio To MIDI VST plugin is not a stand-alone application. Visit www.widisoft.com to learn more about other WIDISOFT products. If you are looking for a more elaborate program for music recognition, learn about our WIDI Recognition System Professional.
Download WIDI Audio To MIDI VST plugin and try it!
Download-by.net does not support the use of pirated software. Instead of using a "free" crack or serials to programs that you have not bought, you should buy the software. You support future software development by not using cracks or a serial key that is not your own.
Operating systems: Mac OS X
System requirements: Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later
Installation: Install Only
Release status: New Release
Changes: - Chord detection added (experimental).
- New logic and controls for recording MIDI files.
- Interface improvements.
- Added workarounds for compatibility with Ableton Live.
- VST engine upgraded to version 2.4.